Combatting the illegal puppy trade
Guidelines on the illegal Puppy Trade
Our Practices now have Illegal Puppy Trade Guidelines to follow
What does this mean?
What can you do?
- Avoid spontaneous purchase decisions
- See the puppies aged 3-4 weeks
- See them feed from their mother
- See where the litter is kept
- Collect your puppy at no younger than 8-9 weeks
For further advice, please book a free pre-pet consultation with any of our My Family Vets Approved practices. Our expert team can advise you on where you should obtain your puppy, which breed best suits your lifestyle and everything else you might need to know, in order to help take care of your new furry friend.