Who we are
This website is operated by Independent Vetcare Ltd (collectively referred to as “IVC Evidensia”, “we”, “us” or “our”) Our registered business address is The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU.
Our Websites and Apps
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is already on your device, or which is placed onto your device (e.g. computer, smartphone or other electronic device) when you use our Website or Apps. These help us to recognise you and your device and store some information about your preferences, consents and past actions. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit, which pages you go to, what you do on those pages and where you are located. Cookie data does not allow us to identify you individually.
Who sets cookies?
The cookies stored on your device are set by:
- IVC Evidensia
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes, including social media platforms
- Third parties who conduct online advertising on behalf of IVC Evidensia
- Third parties who assist us with detecting and preventing fraud
What are cookies used for?
- To enable you to use and make purchases on our Websites and Apps
- To provide more tailored content and improve our Websites and Apps
- To show you marketing messages online and on social media platforms where you have consented to marketing cookies
- To monitor the success of our advertising campaigns
- To find out if promotional information has been opened or interacted with
- To track conversions
- To enable us to detect and prevent fraud
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please read the guidance from the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you do change your settings, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
We use Google Analytics to help us improve our website performance by collecting and reporting information on how you use it.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How to contact us
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 2 December 2022.
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do, we will inform you via our Websites.