• You may cancel your Appointment for an online consultation up to 8 hours before the scheduled time.
• To cancel your appointment you can do this directly on the OnlineVets appointment diary. Alternatively, email our team at email@example.com to help you.
• It is our intention that all our clients should be satisfied with the Online Veterinary Advice provided. In the event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Veterinary advice by our staff, in the first instance you should contact the OnlineVets Support Team to discuss your concerns and they will endeavour to address any issues arising. Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you remain dissatisfied, then please refer to our complaints policy, we can provide you with further details on request.
• In the case of a complaint, we may share your information with our insurers or our indemnity providers or other professional advisors if we believe that this will enable us to resolve your complaint more effectively.
You are entitled to a refund if:
• (i) there is a technical issue caused by OnlineVets that means that you are unable to complete the Online consultation (this does not include any failure caused by the device or internet connection you use to access the Online Consultation Service);
• (ii) the OnlineVets Vet considers that your pet’s problems best addressed other than through the Online Consultation Service or is unable to provide you with any information, guidance or advice.
• If you believe you are entitled to a refund, you should contact us as soon as possible in writing (by email to email@example.com). We will then verify your entitlement to a refund and, if appropriate, complete the refund as soon as possible.